Sport Orillia was officially formed in early 2013 and is a local not-for-profit organization. Our Mission Statement is to enhance the economic, social and personal health of Orillia residents through sport and active living.
Sport Orillia aims to:
- Act as a connection point for Orillia’s sport commmunity
- Work together for the common good of sport
- Facilitate events
- Provide educational oppotunities for all ages
- Advocate for equitable sport opportunities
- Provide a place to share resources and news
- Recognize outstanding athletic achievement
- Provide leadership
The sport community is stronger together!